Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-15-2013, 02:55 PM   #16
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I'm not sure either, just trying to think of why it might be happening. I generally would have no idea if a book had been updated or not, except under certain circumstances, unless Amazon told me about it (or my MYK page did). My MYK page currently shows I have 20 books with updates available, guess I should get those done.

On a side note I was puzzled when I looked at MYK and saw I had a large number of pending deliveries. Somehow the system has 30 pending deliveries for my Kindle 2, which I haven't used in a loooong time.
I wish I knew what was going on. I haven't received any updates on MYK since the middle of last April. As you know I have a really big archive too.

I had the pending deliveries happen on my Hubby's account. He doesn't even have the Kindle app on his phone registered. It's weird.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote