Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-04-2020, 04:06 AM   #1
lusy.lp
lusy.lp began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook touch hd
Pocketbook HD3

Hello,
I´d like to ask for help with metadata. I am using Calibre for Pocketbook HD3 and everyhting went good, but now my ebook won´t react to metadata (name, series, cover) - nothing won´t show in ebook but in calibre changes work just fine - Any advice ? Thank you
lusy.lp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 05:08 AM   #2
LucyOne
Librocubicularist
LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 3 & Touch HD 3, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 5
Try the polishing function after changing the metadata in Calibre. Then reload the books onto the device, the metadata should be shown correctly then.
LucyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert