Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-09-2010, 02:29 PM   #91
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Here's a tiny update to create packages for the DX Graphite.

UPDATE: New version in post #99

Last edited by NiLuJe; 09-08-2010 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Latest version posted later.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 01:12 PM   #92
meem
A Reader who can think..!
meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi - Kindle DX (B004)
Thanks NiLuJe.
Here is a new version of Packager (0.8) attached:
Attached Files
File Type: gz Packager-0.8.tar.gz (16.2 KB, 448 views)

Last edited by meem; 08-25-2010 at 01:14 PM.
meem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-25-2010, 01:40 PM   #93
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

... Which was linked right here in post #75 by the author .
Old 08-25-2010, 04:17 PM   #94
meem
A Reader who can think..!
meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi - Kindle DX (B004)
Thank you I just got it yesterday from:
http://avenard.org/kindle2/

There is more files for old Kindle editions.
meem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 06:53 PM   #95
h1uke
Zealot
h1uke can do the Funky Gibbon.h1uke can do the Funky Gibbon.h1uke can do the Funky Gibbon.h1uke can do the Funky Gibbon.h1uke can do the Funky Gibbon.h1uke can do the Funky Gibbon.h1uke can do the Funky Gibbon.h1uke can do the Funky Gibbon.h1uke can do the Funky Gibbon.h1uke can do the Funky Gibbon.h1uke can do the Funky Gibbon.

Device: dxg, k3w,k4nt,kpw
Quote:
Here is a new version of Packager ...
please be aware that the version referred to above is not the newest one.
It doesn't support fw v.2.5.5, i.e. cannot prepare update packages for KDX Graphite..
The proper version of kindle_update_tool.py can be found here under src/ .
According to the author of latest additions, the '--sign' flag is always needed,
the '--ex' one is not needed at all.

Hope this helps,

h1uke
h1uke is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-25-2010, 07:00 PM   #96
NiLuJe
BLAM!

... post #91

I'm really starting to look like my avatar... ^^

Last edited by NiLuJe; 08-25-2010 at 08:48 PM.
Old 08-25-2010, 07:53 PM   #97
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Tell me you got your shipping notice NiLuJe, and make sure you are undead when it arrives coz WE NEED YOU!
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 08:47 PM   #98
NiLuJe
BLAM!

^^ But nope, still "Not yet shipped"... X_x

But I'll be at a rock festival all week-end anyway, so that's not such big a deal for me . I'm crossing my fingers for Moooondaaaay!

Last edited by NiLuJe; 08-25-2010 at 08:49 PM.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:34 PM   #99
NiLuJe
BLAM!

And another update to generate packages working on fw 3.x

Quick ChangeLog:
* Handle K3 WiFi/K3 3G/ K3 3G UK
* Sign the bundle files too
* Handle extracting/creating FD03 OTA updates
* Fix a tempfile leak (the tempfile of the generated tarball was never deleted)
* Bump to v0.11
Attached Files
File Type: zip kindle_update_tool.py.zip (5.3 KB, 2030 views)

Last edited by NiLuJe; 11-14-2010 at 08:01 PM.
Old 10-27-2011, 02:51 PM   #100
NiLuJe
BLAM!

Bump to v0.13

* It should parse at least part of the new 4.x updates.
Attached Files
File Type: gz kindle_update_tool.py.tar.gz (5.5 KB, 459 views)

Last edited by NiLuJe; 10-27-2011 at 03:00 PM.