Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 05-09-2010, 07:49 AM   #16
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Login works ok. You just need to register.

Then, clicking the links for firmware -> 404... I think bookeen tried to update, and it failed somehow.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 09:21 AM   #17
Dinou
Dinou has learned how to read e-booksDinou has learned how to read e-booksDinou has learned how to read e-booksDinou has learned how to read e-booksDinou has learned how to read e-booksDinou has learned how to read e-booksDinou has learned how to read e-books

Device: Cybook Gen3, Kindle DX, Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
But that's normal. You can't access to download page unless you're signed at their page. It has worked always in that way.
I've registered with them 2 years ago when I bought my Cybook & I've even changed my password twice this last week when I couldn't get past the loggin page. (I'm sorry but I've definitely highjacked this thread ).
Dinou is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-09-2010, 09:58 AM   #18
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

What do you mean you can't get past the login page ? It say you password is invalid ? something else ?
Old 05-09-2010, 11:02 AM   #19
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
While you wait for the downloads to be fixed, you can get the files here:

http://djelibeibi.unex.es/files/cybook_fw_1_5_1093.zip
http://djelibeibi.unex.es/files/cybook_fw_2_0_1094.zip

(those are the copies I downloaded some time ago, I'll keep them there just a few days, no warranty provided)
Jellby is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:24 AM   #20
Dinou
Dinou has learned how to read e-booksDinou has learned how to read e-booksDinou has learned how to read e-booksDinou has learned how to read e-booksDinou has learned how to read e-booksDinou has learned how to read e-booksDinou has learned how to read e-books

Device: Cybook Gen3, Kindle DX, Kindle 4
Thanks very much, you might just have offered me a new reader !
Dinou is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-10-2010, 07:48 AM   #21
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
There is an issue with firefox (last version) and the menu. And yes, the link for download are broken too.
Today is no working day for most people in france, so i guess that will have to wait until Monday at best.
This is a Firefox 3.6 bug, the Firefox team dictated that some DOM objets are no longer used and boom, they remove it.
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:08 AM   #22
myral
Enthusiast
myral began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3, PocketBook 360, Kindle 2, CyBook gen 3
I confess I grew tired waiting for Bookeen to fix the link.
myral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 04:57 AM   #23
BigT
BigT began at the beginning.

Device: cybook gen3
repost firmware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post

(those are the copies I downloaded some time ago, I'll keep them there just a few days, no warranty provided)
Jellby,
Can you post the firmware again, it seems its the only way to get them
BigT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 05:04 AM   #24
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Follow the link in this post.
Jellby is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 08:52 PM   #25
roquet
Enthusiast
roquet began at the beginning.

Device: iriver X20, Bookeen Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post

Any chance you could put these back up? Bookeen website still saying firmware upgrades are momentarily not available due to technical reasons.
roquet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 03:03 AM   #26
EowynCarter
Wizard

That's 1.5 you want ? or 2.0 ?
Old 06-06-2010, 03:20 AM   #27
roquet
Enthusiast

not sure... what the difference? It's for a cybook gen 3, to be able to read epub. But I still want to be able to read mobi. Don't know if that's an issue.
Old 06-06-2010, 03:21 AM   #28
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by roquet View Post
Any chance you could put these back up? Bookeen website still saying firmware upgrades are momentarily not available due to technical reasons.
Don't install these if you bought your Opus recently! See this thread:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84506

Edit: oops, I see you have a Gen3 so that's all right
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 03:23 AM   #29
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by roquet View Post
not sure... what the difference? It's for a cybook gen 3, to be able to read epub. But I still want to be able to read mobi. Don't know if that's an issue.
Unfortunately you can't read epub and mobi with the same firmware.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 03:33 AM   #30
roquet
Enthusiast

ok, thanks. And what's the difference between 1.5 and 2 for cybook gen3?