Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 06-11-2008, 03:42 PM   #16
pakiyabhai
Zealot
pakiyabhai began at the beginning.

Device: pakiyabhai
btw the power button has some issues i believe, it use to click, now it's silent , I have to press it and then it functions, dunno all of a sudden the click feature went away
pakiyabhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 04:42 PM   #17
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakiyabhai View Post
i haven't tried the rss feature as yet , i am still travelling ,maybe next week when I've access to a proper desktop.
I've found that its a handy way to read some of the longer articles, when you have some dead time away from the computer.

And while most of the popular ones have already been added to the directory, you can add any one you want, so you can add feeds from you favourite sites or blogs.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 04:43 PM   #18
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakiyabhai View Post
btw the power button has some issues i believe, it use to click, now it's silent , I have to press it and then it functions, dunno all of a sudden the click feature went away
Its probably loosened up a little from normal usage. Mine does click a little, but not as loud as it was the first day or two.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote