Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 06-04-2008, 05:36 AM   #1
pakiyabhai
Zealot
pakiyabhai began at the beginning.

Device: pakiyabhai
.LIT format?

Since i am waiting for the arrival of my cybook , I downloaded some books of the internet, and some of them are in .lit format , now according to me , cybook can read secured version of mobipocket books ?

I found the lit convertor to convert lit to html and pdb format .

Any recommendations of a particular format or can cybook read the .lit straight forward
pakiyabhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 05:46 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
In countries where it's legal for you to do so, you can use "ConvertLit" to convert LIT format to "Open E-Book" (OEB), and then MobiPocket Creator to convert the OEB to MobiPocket. Very easy - takes about 1 minute to do. You can download MobiPocket Creator from the MobiPocket web site.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 06:00 AM   #3
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
In countries where it's legal for you to do so, you can use "ConvertLit" to convert LIT format to "Open E-Book" (OEB), and then MobiPocket Creator to convert the OEB to MobiPocket. Very easy - takes about 1 minute to do. You can download MobiPocket Creator from the MobiPocket web site.
The program also works in countries were it is illegal to format shift

You can also use lit2mobi which is part of MobiPerl.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote