Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-28-2018, 06:15 PM   #1
Branch Delay
Connoisseur
Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Talking Jailbroken Kindle Voyage with Case

I've got a Kindle Voyage lab126 sent me a while back when I did some vulnerability disclosure with them. Recently switched to a iPad for reading and had this laying around. There is nothing unique or non-standard about it.

It's the standard Kindle Voyage without Cellular. Basically in perfect shape. It's jailbroken, but I'm happy to restore it to stock before shipping if there's any interest. Just let me know.

Comes with one of those generic 10$ omotion cases from Amazon. I think it's this one, but no promises: https://www.amazon.com/Fintie-Case-K...+kindle+voyage

Note that the battery is dead in the picture. I'll charge it.

$125 shipped USA via Paypal. Let me know if that's out of whack, just looked at eBay a bit to get prices.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	front.png
Views:	266
Size:	276.0 KB
ID:	163730   Click image for larger version

Name:	closed.png
Views:	255
Size:	384.9 KB
ID:	163731  

Last edited by Branch Delay; 04-28-2018 at 06:21 PM.
Branch Delay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 07:13 PM   #2
Branch Delay
Connoisseur
Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Ended up putting this on eBay. If you're still interested, feel free to PM me in the next 3-4 days. Thanks all!

hmm, looks like I can't close the thread.
Branch Delay is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert