Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2017, 04:50 PM   #106
sahbi
Enthusiast
sahbi is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony:psr 650 , KOBO:aura h2O, KOBO:Aura One
need also SD image, my H2o is now also broken. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-22-2017, 05:36 PM   #107
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Advert
Old 02-27-2017, 04:25 PM   #108
14niepce
14niepce began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo H2O
My h2o not working, can I have the microSD image please ?
Thanks
Old 02-27-2017, 09:14 PM   #109
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 02-28-2017, 09:07 AM   #110
mathil
Evangelist
mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O/Glo HD/Libra 2, Kindle PW3/PW5
Was wondering if someone could please send me the link to the SD image. Thank you in advance
Advert
Old 02-28-2017, 05:37 PM   #111
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-11-2017, 08:55 AM   #112
joytoytoyala
joytoytoyala
joytoytoyala began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura h20
Exclamation Greetings

Newbie here
I just got a second hand kobo aura h20

It is frozen and displays 5 square icons in the middle.
Tried all forms of reset and still doesnt work

Opened up the inside and found that the inner SD card was gone.

Is it possible to buy another SD card and install the image file?
Will that make it work?
If so, is it possible to send me one?

Thank you very much for reading and anything really helps!
Old 03-11-2017, 09:45 AM   #113
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
if all other components are intact then yes all you need is sdcard.

but if someone sold it like that second hand... oh well. good luck.

PM sent
Old 03-11-2017, 07:00 PM   #114
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@joytoytoyala: PM sent.
Old 03-20-2017, 09:47 AM   #115
dacalfer
dacalfer began at the beginning.

Device: kobo h20
Hi, I have my brick20, when I was performing a factory reset push the pin in the reset hole and it has not turned on again, the power light is turned off 5 seconds and then it goes off, the screen does not Does nothing, I do not know if this has a solution or I have to throw the H20, thanks for your advice.
Old 03-22-2017, 06:22 AM   #116
didoto
Enthusiast
didoto began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo H2O
Hi there,
Could someone send me the link to the SD image for Kobo Aura H2O, please?
Thank you in advance!
Old 04-07-2017, 05:47 PM   #117
Walke
Walke began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO H2O
KOBO H2O out of order

if someone could please send me the link to the SD image for a kobo h2o, mine seems definitevely broken after the last .
Old 04-07-2017, 05:59 PM   #118
Walke
Walke began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO H2O
H2O out of order

Hi,

My h2o not working, can I have the microSD image please ?

Thanks
Old 04-07-2017, 08:27 PM   #119
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-24-2017, 03:07 PM   #120
algar
algar began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Hello,

mine is not working too. May I have the image?

Greetz,
Algar
Closed Thread

Tags
flash, h2o, image, sdcard, sdcard-image