Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2023, 02:58 PM   #106
critter2020
critter2020 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch 2.0 N587
Hey David,

Would it be possible for me to get the image for an N587 as well please?

Thanks for all your help!
Old 05-23-2023, 08:46 PM   #107
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
PM sent
Advert
Old 07-04-2023, 06:24 PM   #108
zimamimo
zimamimo began at the beginning.

Device: kobo Tauch 2.0 Model N 587
Очень нужен образ Kobo Touch 2.0 Model N 587

Help out! I really need an image for Kobo Touch 2.0
Model N 587
I will be grateful!
Old 07-05-2023, 12:03 AM   #109
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimamimo View Post
Help out! I really need an image for Kobo Touch 2.0
Model N 587
I will be grateful!
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for PMs to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post here to let me know.
Old 07-05-2023, 04:26 PM   #110
zimamimo
zimamimo began at the beginning.

Device: kobo Tauch 2.0 Model N 587
Model N 587

Hello! Personal messages included. I duplicate the request)
Помогите! Очень нужен образ для Kobo Touch 2.0
Model N 587
Буду признателен!
Advert
Old 07-05-2023, 11:31 PM   #111
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 07-22-2023, 11:52 AM   #112
FilC
FilC began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
Help. I urgently need sd image for my Kobo Touch Kobo Touch first version (N905, N905B o N905C). Tx
Old 07-22-2023, 12:54 PM   #113
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilC View Post
Help. I urgently need sd image for my Kobo Touch Kobo Touch first version (N905, N905B o N905C). Tx
You've posted in the wrong thread and I need more information. I have images available for the N905B and N905C, the N905 has fixed storage and no image is available. Please check which model you have (the model # should be on the edge of your Touch) and let me know if it is a N905B or N905C.
Old 07-22-2023, 03:04 PM   #114
FilC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
You've posted in the wrong thread and I need more information. I have images available for the N905B and N905C, the N905 has fixed storage and no image is available. Please check which model you have (the model # should be on the edge of your Touch) and let me know if it is a N905B or N905C.
Can't find it.. Here is the photo from the inside
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2023-07-22_21-00-03.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	218.0 KB
ID:	202781  
Old 07-22-2023, 04:19 PM   #115
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilC View Post
Can't find it.. Here is the photo from the inside
If you look on the bottom edge of the case where the USB connector is located, you should see an FCC ID and an IC. The last characters of those identify the Kobo ereader by model.

OTOH, you have a B or C so if you are unable to read the model number, I can send you links to both images and you can see which one works for you.
Old 07-22-2023, 04:45 PM   #116
FilC

Quote:
If you look on the bottom edge of the case where the USB connector is located, you should see an FCC ID and an IC. The last characters of those identify the Kobo ereader by model.

OTOH, you have a B or C so if you are unable to read the model number, I can send you links to both images and you can see which one works for you.
You're right.. it' 905C. Tx
Old 07-22-2023, 05:52 PM   #117
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 07-23-2023, 02:58 AM   #118
FilC

Quote:
PM sent
Thank you very much
Old 08-03-2023, 04:05 PM   #119
roguexuk
Enthusiast
roguexuk began at the beginning.

Device: PW4, Kobo Aura (Original), Touch, Libra H20, Aura ONE & Clara HD
Hello all,

Could someone send me a link for an image for my 'new to me' Touch 2.0?

Many thanks
Old 08-23-2023, 12:09 PM   #120
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Please use the Kobo Firmware requests threads for any future requests. Any requests for Kobo firmware images posted in this thread will no longer be responded to.
Closed Thread