Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-18-2011, 03:06 AM   #1
Papi
Addict
Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle NT, PRS-650
Connection to a Wifi Hotspot ?

I have access to a Wifi Hotspot I would like to use frequently, but it requires an identification through the web browser. So my question is : is there any hack that would allow me to automatically do the identification when I connect to this hotspot ? Maybe in the wifi settings (doesn't seem so in the parameters), or by forcing the web browser to remember the login / password ?
Papi is offline   Reply With Quote