Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-12-2019, 07:09 PM   #31
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghaworth View Post
have everything in place now except those above and your Reduce Top/Bottom Page Spacer. could not find it. sorry. hints on all?
The patch 'Reduce top/bottom page spacer' is line 61 of the fw 4.19.14123 kobopatch zip's nickel.yaml file. If you're not seeing that then I have to wonder where you downloaded your kobopatch pack
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 07:14 PM   #32
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
The patch 'Reduce top/bottom page spacer' is line 61 of the fw 4.19.14123 kobopatch zip's nickel.yaml file. If you're not seeing that then I have to wonder where you downloaded your kobopatch pack
thank you. from the thread here. I even searched for it and nothing came up (twice). and I was expecting to find it in the nickel.yaml. I searched visually twice too. visually I can see missing it. maybe I'm looking for the wrong thing. I took the search info from this page you gave me about examples. I'll try searching with name you just gave me. it's called something different on that page link.
pghaworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2019, 07:21 PM   #33
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
this is what my line 61 is:
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 132, Find: "max-height:80px", Replace: "max-height:52px"}

and I got my zip from a link here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=325572

since my file clearly isn't like what you see, I'll redownload it and see if I can see line 61 that equals what you say.
Old 12-12-2019, 07:31 PM   #34
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@pghaworth: 4.9 != 4.19 .

(Yes, the asset list on GitHub isn't sorted naturally, so just picking the one at the bottom won't do ).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 07:35 PM   #35
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghaworth View Post
this is what my line 61 is:
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 132, Find: "max-height:80px", Replace: "max-height:52px"}

and I got my zip from a link here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=325572

since my file clearly isn't like what you see, I'll redownload it and see if I can see line 61 that equals what you say.
You downloaded the patch zip for 4.9.11311 or 4.10.11591 ... not 4.19.14123.

Edit: seems like NiLuJe got to it first while I was writing this post on my phone.

Last edited by geek1011; 12-12-2019 at 09:48 PM. Reason: NiLuJe got to it first
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2019, 07:39 PM   #36
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker

delete

Last edited by pghaworth; 12-13-2019 at 03:38 AM.
Old 12-12-2019, 07:40 PM   #37
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker

delete

Last edited by pghaworth; 12-13-2019 at 03:37 AM.
Old 12-12-2019, 07:43 PM   #38
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker

delete

Last edited by pghaworth; 12-13-2019 at 03:37 AM.
Old 12-12-2019, 07:53 PM   #39
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker

I see it now. it is neither at the top nor bottom...

can my other posts please be deleted? thanks. now I know to watch for things in the unlikely places.

thank you everyone. starting again.
Old 12-12-2019, 07:54 PM   #40
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Deleted. Never mind, too late.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote