Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-25-2010, 11:45 PM   #1
lushanbj
lushanbj began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Exclamation Help - Problems with PDF to EPUB on Calibre

Hi All:

A problem to convert PDF to EPUB on Calibre has tormented me for a very long time.

On all the previous versions before calibre 0.6.~~, I enjoyed the convenience and tidness very much for converting PDF to EPUB, and to read on my PRS505, but somehow in the newer versions, if I try to convert to EPUB directly from a pdf file, the lines always show broken in the middle and jump to another line.

Pic shown as attachment.

No matter how I adjusted the input or output reference, there is no chance I can modify such, but it all works perfect if I convert the PDF file to HTML first. I would appreciate it so much if anyone can help me out of this problem.

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	无标题.png
Views:	363
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	57160  
lushanbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 12:01 PM   #2
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
try line unwrapping under pdf input
I use .04
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-26-2010, 01:31 PM   #3
ldolse
Wizard
ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: PRS-650, iPhone
If changing the line unwrapping threshhold doesn't work open a bug and post the file causing you problems.
ldolse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 03:00 AM   #4
lushanbj
lushanbj began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
You guys are best! Problem resolved. Thank you so much
lushanbj is offline   Reply With Quote