Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-01-2013, 12:45 AM   #61
scottken
Addict
scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook color
Well, I'm about to be offline until mid August, so please skip me when it comes my turn, and I'll rejoin the thread later if it's still live.
scottken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:37 AM   #62
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
a few hours isn't really stuck.

Give it a day or two.
According to the dating on the posts for me it appeared to be >24 hours. I could have something wrong as my post is timed 1am and I was sound asleep at that time.

In any case mobmind hasn't signed on for 4 days. Hopefully s/he'll show up soon.
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-02-2013, 02:03 AM   #63
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Mobmind has had the code for 2.5 days and hasn't signed on for 5 days. If we skip him and move along the chain, based on the speed of the prior folks, we can have the chain ended and a code ready for him if he shows up again in 1-3 days.
Old 08-02-2013, 07:24 AM   #64
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
The current queue is:

Colinsky --- redeemed and passed to mobmind
mobmind
Game Error
ludovicus
scottken --- asked to be skipped
wizzard
askyn
Marcy
murg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:41 PM   #65
mobmind
Connoisseur
mobmind has exceeded all limitations known to mankindmobmind has exceeded all limitations known to mankindmobmind has exceeded all limitations known to mankindmobmind has exceeded all limitations known to mankindmobmind has exceeded all limitations known to mankindmobmind has exceeded all limitations known to mankindmobmind has exceeded all limitations known to mankindmobmind has exceeded all limitations known to mankindmobmind has exceeded all limitations known to mankindmobmind has exceeded all limitations known to mankindmobmind has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: none
Code sent to GameError.

My apologies for the delay but unfortunately real life invariably trumps cyberlife. However as there are still 74 days to redeem the bundle, and it's not even going to be complete before September, I don't think anyone is likely to be deprived of their reading enjoyment.

Thanks to rbneader for initiating the thread.

Mobmind

Last edited by mobmind; 08-02-2013 at 01:44 PM.
mobmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-02-2013, 03:49 PM   #66
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
PM-ing Marcy
travger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 04:42 PM   #67
Game Error
Enthusiast
Game Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: None
Code sent to ludovicus
Game Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 09:08 PM   #68
ludovicus
ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5, Fire HD 10, Sony PRS-T1
Code received from Game Error, redeemed, and passed it on to scottken.

Thanks to all!

[EDIT] - Just saw that scottken asked to be skipped. Sending to wizzard...

Last edited by ludovicus; 08-02-2013 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Missed the skip request.
ludovicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 05:36 AM   #69
wizzard
The Reader
wizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watch

Device: Aura HD
Code received from ludovicus, redeemed, and new code sent to askyn.
Thanks to rbnreader for initiating this thread and everyone else for helping to move it along.
wizzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 11:28 AM   #70
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
Code redeemed.

Code sent to Marcy.
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 01:43 PM   #71
Marcy
Guru

I have the code but the address the next person in the chain gave me is already registered with Baen and won't work. I PM'd asking for an alternate.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:54 PM   #72
wizzard
The Reader
wizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watch

Device: Aura HD
I have been using one of my alternate email addresses which is not registered with Baen. I always send the code to that address then copy/paste the code and web address for redemption in the email to the requester (along with a PM also).
wizzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 02:54 PM   #73
Marcy
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
I have been using one of my alternate email addresses which is not registered with Baen. I always send the code to that address then copy/paste the code and web address for redemption in the email to the requester (along with a PM also).
The only alternate email address I have is the one I got the code on. I'll try and use it and see if it works.
Old 08-03-2013, 04:31 PM   #74
PurpleStar
Wizard
PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Clara 2E
So how do I get in on this? Who has a code?
PurpleStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 06:44 PM   #75
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleStar View Post
So how do I get in on this? Who has a code?
Please read the first post of this thread.

Send a PM to travger, with an email address in it that hasn't been used at Baen (for a free book). Post in the thread that you've sent the PM.

The next person in the chain will then PM you, asking that you send them a coupon code after you redeem yours. They will include an email address.

When travger gets a coupon and redeems it, your email address will be used to generate a new coupon code. Which you will get by email.

Go to the Baen site, login, put the November Monthly Bundle in you cart, and checkout. Follow the instructions in the first post of this thread, using the next person in the chain's email address.

If Baen gives you the new code (I don't remember if it appears on the website), PM it to the next person in the chain.

Post in the thread that you've redeemed the coupon and passed it on to the next person in the chain.

Download the bundle and enjoy. In a few months, you can redownload the full bundle.

Other notes... It's handy to have a spare email address handy (that hasn't been used at Baen) in case the next person's email doesn't work.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baen, drm-free, free books, sci fi