Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-18-2010, 04:26 PM   #1
nannye
nannye began at the beginning.

Device: sony e reader
Does anyone have a BUILT case for their kindle?

I have a sony ereader and am considering this case http://www.builtny.com/gadgets-e-rea...r-kindles.html and I am just wondering if anyone has it and can tell me what the closure is at the top. Is it a zippered case?
nannye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:38 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nannye View Post
I have a sony ereader and am considering this case http://www.builtny.com/gadgets-e-rea...r-kindles.html and I am just wondering if anyone has it and can tell me what the closure is at the top. Is it a zippered case?
If this sleeve doesn't have room for your reader with the case, then it's a waste of money.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2010, 04:57 PM   #3
meglet
Enthusiast
meglet doesn't littermeglet doesn't littermeglet doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 2
I have this sleeve in black, and there is no closure at the top. Which Kindle are you going to put in it? The Kindle 2 actually fits a little bit loosely (but not so loose it slides out, or perfectly with an iFrozgz snap-on back) and the Kindle 3 in the Amazon cover fits perfectly, no risk of sliding out.
meglet is offline   Reply With Quote