Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-24-2017, 05:27 AM   #1
Sir Loyne
Connoisseur
Sir Loyne , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Sir Loyne , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Sir Loyne , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Sir Loyne , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Sir Loyne , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Sir Loyne , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Sir Loyne , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Sir Loyne , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Sir Loyne , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Sir Loyne , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Sir Loyne , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kobo Aura One
No Charging Light Or Percentage Increase

After the latest "update" the light on my Aura One briefly comes on when I plug it in to charge, but quickly turns off. Also, neither my Aura One or Glo HD show a battery percentage increase while plugged in. I really don't know what's worse, that my Aura One would keep turning itself on while charging, or it staying off but not displaying how charged it is. The Aura One is a great reader to read on, but whoever is responsible for their software should be fired.
Sir Loyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 11:04 AM   #2
kansaskyle
Addict
kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & Forma, Kindle Voyage, PW, and Oasis 3
I noticed the red light not staying on while charging on my KAI on firmware 4.6.9995.

I was worried it wasn't charging, so I powered it on a couple times and saw the charge percentage was increasing. It is annoying not knowing when it is fully charged.

In the last few firmware revisions, the light would stay red the entire time until unplugged even if it was at 100%. I haven't seen it turn blue when fully charged in a long time.
kansaskyle is offline   Reply With Quote