Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 05-02-2010, 09:11 PM   #1
navels
navels began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350
I love my Pocketbook 360, but . . .

Strangers keep asking me excitedly if it is an iPad! Seriously!

But I do love this thing, my first ebook reader and totally awesome.

Thanks,
Lee
navels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:39 AM   #2
Bookster
Maniac
Bookster will become famous soon enoughBookster will become famous soon enoughBookster will become famous soon enoughBookster will become famous soon enoughBookster will become famous soon enoughBookster will become famous soon enough

Device: Gen3 PRS505&600 Kindle2 Pocketbook360&302 BeBookmini Onyx Boox Opus
It happened to me the day after the iPad was hinted at by Steve Jobs!
Bookster is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-03-2010, 03:41 AM   #3
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
Kindle

I have been asked if mine is a Kindle on a number of occasions.

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 01:46 PM   #4
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
I was asked it too, exactly that. Possibly it could be a market driver xD
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:59 AM   #5
Alilas
Text Transformer
Alilas began at the beginning.

Device: ivory PB360 and Nook Wifi
My boss thinks mine is a Nook...
Alilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-07-2010, 08:45 AM   #6
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
People ask me the same thing about my Sony Reader, whether it's an iPad or a black Kindle.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:35 AM   #7
Ulli
(-:
Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.

Device: PocketBook 360°,302
In the last time, i was asked several times, if "this is an ipad?". The hell no! You can read with this, without backlight!

But its no problem, so i have a chance to explain the features of an ereader

Let us hope it will be a marketboost
Ulli is offline   Reply With Quote