Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-09-2009, 03:45 PM   #31
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Well, I have read 1 1/2 books since sat and my son has been playing sea battle a bunch of times. I havent had an issue with them at all
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 03:58 PM   #32
tufrostie
Enthusiast
tufrostie began at the beginning.

Device: ebookwise 1100, PocketBook 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
Well, I have read 1 1/2 books since sat and my son has been playing sea battle a bunch of times. I havent had an issue with them at all

You are selling them on your site with the box and the wall charger and the wrist strap for $240?
tufrostie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-10-2009, 02:42 PM   #33
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
What is in the PB 360 box as of 11/10/09:

At the moment there is only one vesrsion of PB360 box, Standard, which includes the following:
-the reader itself
- protective cover
- USB-wire
- User Manual.

This is one of the reason of such a nice price($239.99).

Other accessories (wrist lashes, wall chargers, pouches, memory cards) are not available yet.
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:10 PM   #34
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Got my PB 360! It is so tiny and thin! I can't wait for it to charged up. My only initial thought is that the screen seems to be a bit smaller than than the Opus. In fact the device itself is smaller. Once it charges, I will post a side by side pic of it next to the Opus.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:33 PM   #35
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaredr View Post
Got my PB 360! It is so tiny and thin! I can't wait for it to charged up. My only initial thought is that the screen seems to be a bit smaller than than the Opus. In fact the device itself is smaller. Once it charges, I will post a side by side pic of it next to the Opus.

Ellen
Don't worry, the screen is the same size (5") as Opuse's. Looking forward to see new pics though
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-12-2009, 09:49 AM   #36
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Opus with PB 360 Pics

Here are the Pics of the 2 devices (Bookeen Opus and Pocketbook 360) side by side.

Ellen

Old 11-12-2009, 10:24 AM   #37
tselling
Addict
tselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enough

Device: NookColor (MiRage/CM7.2 & Moon+ Reader Pro)
What cover are you using with your opus?
tselling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 10:31 AM   #38
imaredr
Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tselling View Post
What cover are you using with your opus?
I have the case from Noreve. It was expensive (either 53 or 63 dollars), but I really like their products.

Ellen
Old 12-10-2009, 03:34 PM   #39
logan
logan doesn't litterlogan doesn't litter

Device: pocketbook 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebiumn View Post
I am in England, just checked the site and its almost $100 to ship it, why can't they be distributed from Europe as the cost would be lower, or even find a UK distributor.

thx

Darren
A german distributor open a webstore a week ago:
http://www.my-ebook-reader.de/

It delivers pocketbooks on many european country. I order one on december the 2nd and get it this morning (12-10). So it takes 6 business days to deliver my PB 360 in France.

I wonder why nobody tell about this first western europe ditributor sooner...
logan is offline   Reply With Quote