Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 10-22-2020, 05:28 PM   #1
kwiatek69
kwiatek69 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One, InkPad 3 Pro
uploading books from calibre (collections)

just going to buy my first Inkbook... and I wonder if books uploaded from calibre with series name will be created as collections or at least series name will be visible in book name? (there were in Kobo...)

just tried to import books to cloud and there weren't recognized...

regards
kwiatek69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 07:01 PM   #2
ps67
Guru
ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Elipsa, Pocketbook Color PB633, Inkpad Color
I own my PB since a few weeks so I am not sure, but calibre series should be viewed by device, the collections like Kobo won't be recognized (You have to create them manually) and genres should be seen from tags.

I have to do more experiment about genres.
ps67 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, collection, import books