Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-23-2019, 01:25 PM   #1
stangri
Addict
stangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: nook
Boyue JDRead/T63 - $80 obo

Haven't used it in almost a year, I think I need to let it go.

Boyue JDRead with English firmware, I've used it daily for about 3-4 months when I got it and then switched to something else.

Always has been used in a case (included) and with the screen protector. Another screen protector is included.

Also comes with the box and the charging cable.

Device is in immaculate condition, the case shows signs of use.

If I figure out why the forum is rejecting the photo, I'll add it, otherwise PM me with your e-mail address for photos.

I'm in Vancouver, BC and would prefer a local (Vancouver, BC, Canada, US in this order) sale.

Looking for US $80 obo + shipping costs (if needed).

Last edited by stangri; 05-24-2019 at 06:40 AM.
stangri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 05:37 PM   #2
stangri
Addict
stangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Need it gone, make me an offer.
Advert
Old 10-03-2019, 06:26 AM   #3
stangri
Addict

Updated to T63S version 2.0 firmware, that added quite a few more languages and much nicer user interface. This is a hot buy now!