Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 03-16-2012, 02:48 PM   #1
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Update download fails at 40%

So I check for updates and do the download now, update later. Then head back to the Reading Life page where it shows you the % progress screen. It consistently fails at 40% at least three or four times.

I have attempted the download at least 6 or 8 times in the hope that it will fix the sleep of death problem. This includes various times of the day.

My wireless network is relatively recent and quite stable for my laptop and browsing on the Vox. So I doubt very much that's the problem.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote