Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 10-29-2011, 04:42 PM   #1
Racegun
Racegun has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Racegun has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Racegun has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: IPad
Angry Bookcover Artwork Gone!! help!

So, what happened? Somehow when I was downloading os5 to my iPad the cloud slipped in and now all of my book covers are gone and replaced by silly generic titles, no pictures...phooey. I got rid of the cloud, another phooey, and I want my covers back. They are right there on my computer iTunes thingy. I'm loosing my mind.

Genie
Princeton, Texas
Racegun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 06:23 PM   #2
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
This worked for me:
1) connect your iPad to iTunes
2) un-sync all books so the iPad is empty
3) re-sync all books, they should all have covers again
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-29-2011, 08:37 PM   #3
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Another thing you can do is specify the covers in get info.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote