Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 05-23-2014, 04:15 PM   #16
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmarsh1 View Post
Beg to differ.
Using styles, I have para spacing (white space).
This is spacing in the WYSIWYG view. Not the code view.

I removed the pre white space wrap, fixed.
I previously tried that, and it didn't fix it.

Cheers
So:

You deleted the pre:white space tag, that was generated by Pages, and it fixed your problem, is that right?

And your earlier message, that it didn't fix it, and it wasn't generated by Pages, can now be corrected? Removing it did fix it? We already know that it's Pages that generates that.

Toxaris and others here were explicitly talking about CODEVIEW, which is the issue that the ORIGINAL poster had; he or she did not know that the white lines in codeview are for readability. There's bound to be some confusion in a thread in which the original purpose was about codeview and you are talking about Preview (which, by the way, may or may not match what an actual device's rendering will be) or BOOKview, what some people call WYSIWYG. (Which also isn't. What a book looks like in Sigil WYSIWYG almost never looks like what it will look like on, say, ADE.)

My understanding of your most recent post is that your problem is solved; it was the coding, whether html or CSS, and it's now resolved. Otherwise, if my understanding is not correct, you're really going to need to post actual samples and examples. Your posts aren't adequately detailed for anyone here to get what you are intending to convey.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 03:16 PM   #17
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
>can you screenshoot us

Screenshoot is a wonderful verb!
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breaks, code, line breaks, paragraph, sigil