Notices

Old 02-09-2011, 08:12 PM   #1
Greg Waddell
WTMaxx
Greg Waddell began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre
Help Needed - Cannot Download to iPhone Stanza

Hello everyone,

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have Stanza for iPhone installed on my iTouch device. I then use Calibre to store my books and download them to the iTouch device when I want to read something.

This has always worked for me until today. I can see my laptop in Stanza. I can even see all the books when I go to "books in calibre." But when I try to download a book I get the following message:

Import Failed
Failed to download and import "Exploiting Chaos": Failed writing downloaded book data to: /private/var/mobile/Applicationns/7850F96A-D216-46C8-A178-3ACB910999AB/tmp/Downloads/download-14

Can someone please tell me why this is happening? I don't remember doing anything different to have caused this behavior.

Details:
Calibre v. 7.44
Stanza v. 3.0.3
Greg Waddell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:17 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
reboot your device
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:45 AM   #3
Greg Waddell
WTMaxx
Greg Waddell began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre
That did it! Thanks.
Greg Waddell is offline   Reply With Quote