Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-23-2017, 08:06 AM   #1
isra00
isra00 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
Question Content Server: default Book list mode

Hi! I find the default Grid view of the Content Server little useful for browsing titles. Is there a way to set the "Detailed list" or even the "Custom list" as default for all users?

If it is not possible, then I guess I should make my users go to a link with the &panel=book_list parameter, but I find it a bit embarassing.

Thank you all for your help!
isra00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 08:38 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No, defaults are not customizable in the server (they are hardcoded int he servers code which is compiled at build time).
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
content server