Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-06-2013, 04:29 PM   #16
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
!

Thanks for that Blossom. I never thought of that, you learn something new every day right enough! I stay in Scotland, so you could say it rains here quite a bit (oh ok, a lot), dry air..... that's what comes out of a hairdryer, right?
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:59 PM   #17
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Thanks..... was wondering what was happening. Yep this apt has dry heat...air! The one on my fire is fine.... go figure.

Last edited by Barbara1955; 05-09-2013 at 02:05 PM.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:30 PM   #18
janrey
Groupie
janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle3, Voyage
Try turning off wifi. When you factory reset and reboot I believe it turns wifi on. If it doesn't freeze or reboot with it off then something is wrong with the wifi or 3g if the device has 3g. Use your computer to side load or just use wifi when necessary.
janrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 02:03 PM   #19
RastyG
RastyG began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 3G GB
Angry Freezes&Reboots&CompleteDeath for 2nd time

My last two K3s died the same way. Freezes&Reboots&CompleteDeath in both cases. I have one more motherboard for replacement but I really do not expect different story. In my opinion Amazon SIMPLY manufactured it with hardware going dead after some extent of usage to enforce future sales.
RastyG is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battery, firmware 3.4, freeze, kindle 3, reboot