Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 09-27-2018, 02:02 AM   #1
Aquan
Aquan began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 3
Inkpad 3 shows incorrect time after standby

Hello,

I'm using the Inkpad 3 with the official "sleep cover", that automatically puts the device on standby when I close it. Over the last few weeks I noticed that it always shows the wrong time after waking up from standby. I activated the automatic time synchronization in the settings menu, however, that only seems to work after a full restart. Did anybody else have this problem? Is there a solution (apart from not using standby)?
Aquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 05:35 AM   #2
beedaddy
Zealot
beedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoon

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino shine 4
Yes, there are some postings in a German ereader forum regarding this problem. But it doesn't affect everyone. Pocketbook tried to fix it with the last firmware update but it still happens. In my case, I haven't seen this bug on my device.
beedaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 09:40 AM   #3
LucyOne
Librocubicularist
LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 3 & Touch HD 3, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 5
You have to go online to get the correct time again.
LucyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 02:43 PM   #4
Roxalon
Roxalon began at the beginning.

Device: Digma r63s
It is a pretty common issue it pop ups on the russian forum very often. According to one user it might have been fixed in the latest beta firmware, but nothing official yet
Roxalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 04:05 PM   #5
Cyfranek
Groupie
Cyfranek does all things with Zen-like beautyCyfranek does all things with Zen-like beautyCyfranek does all things with Zen-like beautyCyfranek does all things with Zen-like beautyCyfranek does all things with Zen-like beautyCyfranek does all things with Zen-like beautyCyfranek does all things with Zen-like beautyCyfranek does all things with Zen-like beautyCyfranek does all things with Zen-like beautyCyfranek does all things with Zen-like beautyCyfranek does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: PocketBok Era, Kindle Oasis 3, Bookeen Diva HD
Thumbs up

According to Polish eReaders forum, this never version of firmware should help to correct clock error:
http://download.pocketbook-int.com/f...-sync_user.zip
Cyfranek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 12:38 PM   #6
LucyOne
Librocubicularist
LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 3 & Touch HD 3, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 5
Deleted post

Last edited by LucyOne; 10-24-2018 at 03:28 AM.
LucyOne is offline   Reply With Quote