Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 04-05-2011, 01:02 PM   #1
jscarbo
Addict
jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle PW2, Nook HD+, Nexus 7
Problem generating dropbox catalog using calibre2opds

Hi,

I'm new at all of this and have a problem generating an opds catalog to use with dropbox.

I've followed all of the step by step instructions have created a public "library" folder in dropbox, moved my calibre libray to this folder and cataloged it using calibre2opds. Everything seems to have worked fine except that there are no catalog.html or catalog.xml files within the catalog directory. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Update: Never mind. I found them, named "index" rather than "catalog".

Last edited by jscarbo; 04-05-2011 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Solved problem.
jscarbo is offline   Reply With Quote