Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 03-29-2024, 05:58 PM   #1
s73v3r
s73v3r began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Drawing apps

I recently got the Tab Mini C. Since it runs Android, I was wondering drawing apps people have gravitated toward? Especially ones that try to teach someone to draw. Thanks!
s73v3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 05:03 AM   #2
Neru
!!!
Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.

Device: Boox Note 2, Boox i86
Stock app. That's about it. There's some apps with optimised settings like One Note but drawing with them is not fun- in some cases you can't even see the thickness of lines changing until the screen refreshes. All the other apps like Krita, Medibang paint, Clip studio, etc- they all lag. I can assume you already tried those? Unless you are okay with current app, then its all good. It can be done but not very fun, at least for me.
I would instead suggest getting a Samsung galaxy tablet or some of ipads. I'm using Tab s4 for drawing, its way more fun to draw than with Boox and second hand ones even in perfect condition are even cheaper than ipads. Not only that, Samsung tablets also support the same pens that Boox does- so I use the same Wacom One pen for note taking and reading/ referencing from anatomy books on Boox and drawing on s4.

Last edited by Neru; 04-01-2024 at 05:06 AM.
Neru is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-09-2024, 09:13 AM   #3
SuiVu1fa
SuiVu1fa began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I would suggest the open source app Saber (https://github.com/saber-notes/saber).
SuiVu1fa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
app, drawing