Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 11-28-2017, 05:49 PM   #1
Xenodragon7
Xenodragon7 began at the beginning.

Device: Android Tablet
Lightbulb How To Publish Ebook on Windows 10 Ebook Store for Self Publish Author?

Hello all

Now Windows 10 have ebook store. Anybody know how to publish ebook at microsoft ebook store on windows 10. Billion people use windows, this is great market for self publish author.

I need your help and info.
Xenodragon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 06:15 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenodragon7 View Post
Hello all

Now Windows 10 have ebook store. Anybody know how to publish ebook at microsoft ebook store on windows 10. Billion people use windows, this is great market for self publish author.

I need your help and info.
Hello. It is not Windows 10 bokkstore.
Windows 10 is an operating system. It is not a company.
Microsoft is the company and they do not accept self publishers.

I just went and looked at their ebook store.

Now there may be a company in Asia called Windows, try there.
Or at least I have gotten several calls from Windows saying there is something wrong with my computer and the voices are always Asian.
They might or might not publish books.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert