Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-08-2011, 04:32 PM   #1
socman
socman began at the beginning.

Device: EE and PE
Items for EE and PE

Just got involved in these forums...looks like a great place. I would like those interested to know that I have a few things for sale regarding the EE and the PE.

One brand new battery for an EE - purchased it from a company in Holland, but decided that I didn't need it for my limited usage - I've never run out of battery power with my home use - don't really travel where it certainly would come in handy. Cost to me = almost $100.00 for unit, plus international shipping costs - ya, probably going to take a bit of a bath, but one can't find a battery in the states these days unless you buy used off Ebay.

XO skins for both sides of the EE - protective screen covers for both Reader and Tablet sides. Opened box and discarded it. Have all of the contents - brand new. Cost to me about $30.00.

Protective screen covers for a PE, still wrapped in original packaging from NuShield. Cost to me about $30.00

If no one is interested, I'll probably end up taking them to Ebay, but since they are brand new, I thought I'd give the EE and PE folks here a chance to at least offer. You can message me at socman123@aol.com with your interest and offers.

Regards to all,

Roger
socman is offline Reply With Quote
socman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:20 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert