Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-07-2010, 02:57 PM   #16
kcmay
Addict
kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2
Oh! Thank you very much! I'm not exactly sure what I did right, but I'll take the compliment.

I'm updating the original post with the coupon code.

Cheers!
KC
kcmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 03:51 PM   #17
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Smile

Got it today. Have a 5 hour plane ride soon and will read then.
Coupon code worked.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 05:22 PM   #18
kcmay
Addict
kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks, Gunner! I appreciate your purchase and hope you enjoy the story.
Old 08-07-2010, 06:46 PM   #19
Zyzomys
Hooked on Phonics
Zyzomys began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I bought the book last night will hopefully get a chance to read it next week (have a couple books to get through first).
Zyzomys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 06:52 PM   #20
kcmay
Addict

Thanks a bunch! I appreciate your support. Enjoy!

And don't forget to rate it when you're done.
Old 08-13-2010, 03:24 PM   #21
kcmay
Addict

I've created an eBook giveaway at LibraryThing.com -- just scroll down and request it! (You'll probably need to be a registered LibraryThing member.)
Old 08-17-2010, 11:19 PM   #22
kcmay
Addict

Happily, my book is now available for the Kindle at the Amazon UK store:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003XT5IYI

Old 08-18-2010, 02:43 AM   #23
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
The book on Smashword in .mobi format had the title all mangled up. I had to go into Calibre to correct the title and then transfer it to my Kindle.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:23 AM   #24
kcmay
Addict

GAH! Had you downloaded it recently? I *think* I fixed it in the Aug 2, 2010 edition. When I download that .mobi and open it in Calibre, it looks okay to me. Hopefully you're looking at an earlier version and not the "fixed" one, otherwise I don't know what's going wrong!
Old 08-18-2010, 08:50 AM   #25
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Probably an earlier version. Think I downloaded it before Aug 2.
Old 08-18-2010, 10:20 PM   #26
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
KC,

I'm a life member of librarything, but I just chose to purchase on SW without a coupon code. Thanks for the freebie though!
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 02:31 AM   #27
thinkpad
David

Started to read it yesterday and although I'm not far in I already like it.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:07 PM   #28
kcmay
Addict

jaxx, thanks a lot for the purchase! Hope you like it.

thinkpadx, I'm really glad to hear it!

Old 08-19-2010, 11:19 PM   #29
switchman2210
Enthusiast
switchman2210 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.switchman2210 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.switchman2210 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.switchman2210 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.switchman2210 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Black PRS-650 with lighted cover & Kindle DX.
I just stumbled across this thread. Your book looks interesting and I am currently back in a Sci Fi/Fanatsy mood. I just purchased it. This is my first eBook purchase. With this purchase, I will start purchasing e-books in preparation of acquiring an e-reader. I believe the new generation devices will finally be acceptable to me.

Last edited by switchman2210; 08-19-2010 at 11:21 PM. Reason: To clarify I bought the book.
switchman2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:08 AM   #30
kcmay
Addict

Thank you! I'm honored to be your first ebook author. Hopefully the first of many more to come. I pretty much only buy ebooks now, though I've made exceptions for older titles that haven't been converted. Hope you enjoy the story!

Tags
epic fantasy, fantasy ebooks, fantasy novels, sword and sorcery, women warriors