Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-09-2008, 08:12 PM   #1
mariaperreta
mariaperreta began at the beginning.

Device: acrobat
BIG BOOK LIST ...but...

Hi everybody i found a site whth a lot of books but i cand download it, please i need help
URL REMOVED PER FORUM POLICY

Last edited by NatCh; 12-11-2008 at 11:30 AM. Reason: removed link to copyrighted materials, per forum policy.
mariaperreta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:31 AM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Hello, mariaperreta. I'm afraid I had to remove the link from your post because it leads to books that are very definitely still under copyright.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert