Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-16-2009, 12:30 AM   #1
aka1nas
aka1nas began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 505
Calibre only converting to EPUB

Hi all,

I haven't converted any books for a few months, but I am trying to convert an html book to LRF and Calibre seems to only want to convert it to EPUB format. Has something changed in the recent versions? I am on v0.5.14 with a PRS 505.
aka1nas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:42 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
You selected LRF from the drop down menu? Are you getting any kind of error message?
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2009, 12:55 AM   #3
aka1nas

I'm not seeing anywhere to select a format. IIRC, there used to be a separate menu option to convert to LRF, right? I've attached a screenshot of what I am seeing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Convert.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	136.0 KB
ID:	32394  
Old 07-16-2009, 01:19 AM   #4
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Upper right, near the heart, you have Output: EPUB selected. You likely want to change that to LRF. Calibre has a lot more output format support now so I'm thinking it's impractical to create a right click entry for every single one of them. You might want to set it in Preferences (hammer button, rightmost on top toolbar), too, just to be safe.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 02:06 AM   #5
aka1nas

Thank you, can't believe I didn't notice the new drop-down!
Advert