Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 07:25 PM   #1
JRAWKER
Connoisseur
JRAWKER began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Digital Paper
Anyone interested in a Standard Black Sony Reader Case?

As I own the D&B version, I don't need it. It's in PERFECT condition (never used at all...)

Price is $50 since you can't get it elsewhere :P

Let me know.
Old 03-03-2007, 07:50 PM   #2
Leaping Gnome
Evangelist
Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500
How is the D&B case? Any "real life" pictures so we have a better view than the tiny shots on Sony's site?
Old 03-04-2007, 04:03 PM   #3
JRAWKER
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaping Gnome
How is the D&B case? Any "real life" pictures so we have a better view than the tiny shots on Sony's site?

Yeah, I posted some in the D&B thread.
Old 03-04-2007, 04:14 PM   #4
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
You mean these, right?
Old 03-05-2007, 06:14 AM   #5
JRAWKER
Connoisseur

Indeed :-P
Old 03-05-2007, 09:32 AM   #6
Leaping Gnome
Evangelist
Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500
Thanks, I must have missed those updates the first time. When I visit here I usually just go to Find New Posts -> All Posts at the top and browse the list of new posts and I've noticed it can be a little wonky.

BTW, you can buy replacement black covers from Sony here for $19 + shipping.
Old 03-06-2007, 05:30 AM   #7
JRAWKER
Connoisseur

You whore! You've ruined my chances of potentially bilking the ignorant! Damn you!

Edit: I'd never seen that so...oh well.
Old 03-06-2007, 09:18 AM   #8
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
You'd best smile when you talk like that, pardner.
Closed Thread