Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 01-12-2024, 08:38 AM   #2956
jiembe
Zealot
jiembe began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo; Kobo Libra
book-inner

I don't know if I'm in the right thread but it is about the addition to some html files of <div class="book-inner"> when the epub is sent to the device as kepub.

My question: why <div class="book-inner"> is added to some of the files of the kepub and not all of them? I try to find what is different between those files without success.
jiembe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 08:46 AM   #2957
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by serlex View Post
is it configured at Calibre or Calibre-web? who is the one doing the conversion?
Everything about calibre-web is exclusively in calibre-web, it reads the calibre database but otherwise has nothing to do with anything in calibre.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 08:46 AM   #2958
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
A request ...

In the main menu, add "..." to "Update metadata in device library".
And add some verbiage that only selected books are updated.

Thank you for listening.
Nothing to do with this plugin, I believe that’s in Kobo Utilities by davidfor.
Old 01-12-2024, 08:51 AM   #2959
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiembe View Post
I don't know if I'm in the right thread but it is about the addition to some html files of <div class="book-inner"> when the epub is sent to the device as kepub.

My question: why <div class="book-inner"> is added to some of the files of the kepub and not all of them? I try to find what is different between those files without success.
Currently, book-inner is only skipped if a div with that ID is found in the file already or if there are more div tags than p tags.
Old 01-12-2024, 12:10 PM   #2960
jiembe
Zealot
jiembe began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo; Kobo Libra
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoguen View Post
Currently, book-inner is only skipped if a div with that ID is found in the file already or if there are more div tags than p tags.
Really! I will have to take a look. That never come to my mind.

Can I deduce that's the case when there is no p tags at all.
jiembe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 12:49 PM   #2961
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiembe View Post
Really! I will have to take a look. That never come to my mind.

Can I deduce that's the case when there is no p tags at all.
I would expect that to be the case. If that’s causing issues in any books, use the Scramble plugin (I think it’s called Scramble Epub) to scramble the contents of a book and file a bug report on GitHub for me. I’m not sure how long it’ll take me to fix anything, but at least it’ll be on my list of things to look at.

Tags
error, kobo aura one