Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook > PocketBook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-06-2015, 02:09 AM   #1
Skeeve
Zealot
Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4.1.1 no touch
PocketBook Webbrowser - compatibility list?

Hi!

I'm searching for a compatibility list of the PocketBook's webbrowser.

I've written some JavaScript code but it seems the browser can't handle it and I have no idea how to find out what's working and what's not.

Can anyone suggest a reference please?
Skeeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 05:06 PM   #2
Skeeve
Zealot
Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4.1.1 no touch
Just made a strange observation!

When I put the HTML file on my pocketbook and open it there - no JavaScript seems to work. At least not what I've put in my file.

When I put the file on my computer's apache and open the URL in my pocketbook, it works.

What's going wrong here?
Skeeve is offline   Reply With Quote