Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-01-2005, 02:03 PM   #1
iggypop
Banned
iggypop began at the beginning.

Device: samsung
Thumbs up napsters move is super raunch heheh

I can't believe the next move from napster. The European commercials are way racier than ones in the U.S. There's a Napster video at www.getthewholething.com, and I heard this was a test commercial for Napster in the U.K. I can't imagine this on TV in the U.S.? Doubtful. It's super nasty (in an oh so good way) and has this stripper girl on it... she pretty much takes off all of her clothes... man we are not used to that here in the US. Then I also heard a rumor on another forum that in France Napster has a commercial with two women whispering f-you to each other. Is that true? Has anybody seen that one and could give me the link to THAT one? I am curious.
iggypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 02:07 PM   #2
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Europeans have always been, shall we say, more open-minded to those things. Rumors are that some cities (e.g. Amsterdam) have sex shops right next to the Mc Donalds.
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert