Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2014, 09:51 AM   #151
alucardbcn
alucardbcn began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo
Hi! I need sd image please anybody sends me one please? my sd is dead i try to reppair but is completely dead i have one new but need the image please
Old 06-25-2014, 08:09 PM   #152
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I sent a PM yesterday, but forgot to mention it here.
Advert
Old 06-26-2014, 08:34 AM   #153
alucardbcn
alucardbcn began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo
Thankyou so much i try to reppair this night
Old 06-30-2014, 02:04 PM   #154
spooky
spooky began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hi everyone,
I need too a image for the Kobo Glo. Please, can someone send one to me ?

Thanks you in advance
Old 06-30-2014, 08:16 PM   #155
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Advert
Old 07-01-2014, 02:58 AM   #156
spooky
spooky began at the beginning.

Thanks you !!
Old 07-03-2014, 11:29 PM   #157
Peekay19
Peekay19 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo, nook str, kobo touch
Hi! I need an SD image. Can anybody send me one please? My Kobo Glo SD card wants to be formatted through windows.
Old 07-03-2014, 11:44 PM   #158
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peekay19 View Post
Hi! I need an SD image. Can anybody send me one please? My Kobo Glo SD card wants to be formatted through windows.
When does Windows want to format the card? Have you taken the card out and mounted it for Windows? If so, then this is expected. The internal card is partitioned and has non-Windows files systems on two of the partitions. Don't let Windows do anything with the card.

If the card is still in the Glo and you get the format message when you connect, it probably means the data partition has become corrupt. I have let Windows format the partition and it fixed things. But, it is probably better to do a factory reset and let the device format the partition. And if Windows is saying that the partition is dirty and needs to be checked, then let it.

I have sent you a link to the image, but I suggest you try a factory reset using the buttons before using it.
Old 07-03-2014, 11:52 PM   #159
Peekay19

I have tried to format the card and it will not format while in the Glo. I have done a factory reset and it is not even being recognized by Windows 7.
Old 07-04-2014, 01:08 AM   #160
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

What did the Glo do? It should show messages about reinstalling the firmware and then restarting.
Old 07-04-2014, 10:24 PM   #161
Peekay19

It did reboot but would not recognize a wifi connection or be recognized through the kobo software for setup.
Old 07-08-2014, 09:42 AM   #162
smlavoie
smlavoie began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Bonjour,

I need an image for the Kobo Glo. I bricked my SD Card. Please, can someone send one to me ?

Thanks in advance !

Merci beaucoup!
Old 07-08-2014, 07:53 PM   #163
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:35 AM   #164
alching
alching began at the beginning.

Hi, can someone please send me a link to the Kobo Glo SD image? Thanks in advance.
Old 07-12-2014, 08:15 PM   #165
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent
Closed Thread