Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-08-2011, 11:19 PM   #1
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Amazon Kindle Father's Day Sale

Amazon is running a Father's Day sale until next Sunday. Purchase a Kindle and cover and receive 20% off the cover.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...pf_rd_i=507846
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2011-06-08 at 9.17.07 PM.png
Views:	273
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	72536  
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:51 AM   #2
chas0039
Sceptic
chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: rooted Nooks, retired. JetBook Lite, Kindle 3, 4, Kobo Nia, Libra H2O.
Too bad they aren't giving the fathers the same deal as the mothers, with a $25 gift card. At most, this is worth $12. Must be that women read more?

They better repeat the offer for KSOs that they promised of a $20 gift card for $10 or my KSO goes back.
chas0039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2011, 10:28 AM   #3
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by chas0039 View Post
Must be that women read more?
Oh, you know... Cook books, cleaning guides, etc... They have to have something to do in the kitchen...

I wish the sale was the same as the Mothers Day sale. I wouldn't mind a nifty gift card for some new swag.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:59 PM   #4
Gordon2
Gordon2 began at the beginning.

Device: KSO
I ordered the KSO from Amazon and 8 days later the status was unchanged from "shipping soon" with the est delivery day the next day (or up to four days past that). I thought they would not cancel at this point but they did. So I went to Best Buy and had one in 2 minutes plus Best Buy is giving a $15 gift card with purchase of a Kindle. So even though I had to pay sales tax I ended up with a Kindle in no time at $7.50 less overall cost than getting it form Amazon.
Gordon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:02 PM   #5
Daveoc64
Groupie
Daveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 (LTE)
I feel like a complete idiot over this offer.

They are running the same offer on Amazon.co.uk

Last week the lighted leather cover was £40, now it's £50

I ordered my Dad a Kindle 3G last week, but for some reason I didn't get the case at the same time (I've planned to get it all along).

Now they've not only put the cover's price up, they've made it so that if I'd waited to buy both the cover would only have been £40!
Daveoc64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-10-2011, 04:58 PM   #6
tweety
Enthusiast
tweety ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tweety ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tweety ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tweety ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tweety ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tweety ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tweety ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tweety ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tweety ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tweety ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tweety ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Tesco Direct are giving a discount at the moment. Using discount code TDX-K7AR gives a £15 discount on Tesco Direct (£15 off a £75 or more purchase). Kindle is not available online but if you phone call and collect there is every chance it will go through. Discounted prices WiFi £96 or 3G £137, decent discount on what is a hard product to find discounted.

Good Luck.
tweety is offline   Reply With Quote