Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-18-2011, 03:11 AM   #1
Susan Crealock
Online Novels
Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Apple iTouch
Free paranormal romance novel from BooksOnBoard - Mojo Queen

BooksOnBoard has just revamped its site and a credit card is now required, even to "purchase" free books. Mojo Queen's price is shown as $0.00 - $4.26. Not having a credit card at hand, I didn't complete the purchase process.

Title: Mojo Queen by Sonya Clark

Description: Roxanne Mathis isn't like everyone else. Not only can she see auras and spectral entities, she can mix herbs and roots for spells to do good or ill. She can even light a candle without the benefit of a match. But when she's hired to exorcise a demon from a young girl, she discovers the limits of her powers.

With her vampire cousin at her side and a sexy sorcerer chasing her on the rebound, Roxie sets out to send that evil entity back to where she came from.

Nothing is as it seems and Roxie's in over her head. It's not going to be enough for her to just be a paranormal investigator and old school root worker - to defeat this demon, she's going to have to be the Mojo Queen.
Susan Crealock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 05:48 AM   #2
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Did you try the cart instead of the buy button?

DRM-free novella
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-18-2011, 08:17 AM   #3
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
With cart you don't need the card, I can tell you
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:57 PM   #4
jjmgreen
jjmgreen really knows where his or her towel isjjmgreen really knows where his or her towel isjjmgreen really knows where his or her towel isjjmgreen really knows where his or her towel isjjmgreen really knows where his or her towel isjjmgreen really knows where his or her towel isjjmgreen really knows where his or her towel isjjmgreen really knows where his or her towel isjjmgreen really knows where his or her towel isjjmgreen really knows where his or her towel isjjmgreen really knows where his or her towel is

Device: none
I seem to get charged list price (plus transaction fee) using 'Buy Now'
or adding to cart and checkout from there.
jjmgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 04:34 PM   #5
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
No if you choose PDF.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-18-2011, 05:00 PM   #6
jjmgreen
jjmgreen really knows where his or her towel isjjmgreen really knows where his or her towel isjjmgreen really knows where his or her towel isjjmgreen really knows where his or her towel isjjmgreen really knows where his or her towel isjjmgreen really knows where his or her towel isjjmgreen really knows where his or her towel isjjmgreen really knows where his or her towel isjjmgreen really knows where his or her towel isjjmgreen really knows where his or her towel isjjmgreen really knows where his or her towel is

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
No if you choose PDF.
Well, that does explain it - I didn't even notice that
PDF had different price than the other two formats.

Thanks
jjmgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 06:25 PM   #7
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Purchased the PDF version which was $0.00 but now book won't dowload. Anyone else experiencing the same problem? I have an account with BoB and have purchased books from this site before. Very bizarre. I keep getting the following message:

Unable to download download.php from www.booksonboard.com. Unable to open this Internet site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later.

Strangely enough - bought a bunch of books this weekend from Fictionwise with that great 60% off coupon and ran into the same thing. Of the 10 books I purchased, one would not download and kinda the same message. Opened a ticket with FW.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 06:31 PM   #8
Little_bear
Groupie
Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch (gifted to a friend), Sony PRS-T2, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
Purchased the PDF version which was $0.00 but now book won't dowload.
I got the book and I had no problem downloading it.
Little_bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:03 PM   #9
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
Purchased the PDF version which was $0.00 but now book won't dowload. Anyone else experiencing the same problem? I have an account with BoB and have purchased books from this site before. Very bizarre. I keep getting the following message:
Same thing here. PDF shows up in my library but I get an error message when I try to download. Haven't run into the problem anywhere else.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:02 PM   #10
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I had problems in Firefox getting it but it downloaded just fine in Chrome. They are switching over to a new site design so it's a bit buggy and I think Flash is needed now. ugh! I don't have Flash in my FF but I do in Chrome.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:09 AM   #11
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Works fine in firefox here.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 12:44 PM   #12
jenniferclark
jenniferclark began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
The book is no longer being offered for free. However, I have read it, and it is well worth the $4-5 that it costs.
jenniferclark is offline   Reply With Quote