Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 05-05-2011, 09:42 PM   #1
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Cannot reboot - help!

I'm running CM7 from the SD card. I decided to back up the card, so I powered down, and then attached the NC to the power cord, not realizing that this would start the device up again before it had completed shutdown.

The NC hung up at the ANDROID_ screen and would not boot. So I powered it down again, removed the card, thinking that rebooting to stock and then rebooting to CM7 might clear it, but it won't reboot to stock, either.

I've done a soft reset, and it still won't boot. The computer does not recognize it when plugged into the USB.

I need help!

EDIT: I called B&N and after following their instructions and not getting it to boot, they said they would replace it. Instead of waiting, I took it back to the Staples where I bought it and they replaced it.

Lesson learned: don't plug it in until it completely shuts down.

Last edited by khalleron; 05-06-2011 at 12:26 PM.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote