Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-16-2009, 02:33 PM   #1
kaas
Muncher of ebooks
kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Pocketbook 360
A gift card for the eBook Store from Sony

Hi guys,

I am looking to buy a 50USD gift card for the sony store as I live outside the US and have no other option to purchase ebooks there.
I can pay with paypal and would really appreciate it if somebody would help me out...

cheers,

kaas
kaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:37 PM   #2
kaas
Muncher of ebooks
kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.

A huge "Thank you" to everyone who offered to help! Already received the gift card
Advert
Old 06-13-2009, 05:57 AM   #3
odinxiv
odinxiv began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
hi, Kaas
I also need Sony gift card $50. Can I ask who offer it to you?
thx
Nick
odinxiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 03:28 PM   #4
kaas
Muncher of ebooks

you have a pm
Old 07-14-2009, 08:18 AM   #5
evdberg
Enthusiast
evdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five words

Device: Sony PRS-500, Kindle Paperwhite 3
Is there also somebody willing to help me out? I can also pay using PayPal.
evdberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-14-2009, 09:32 AM   #6
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by evdberg View Post
Is there also somebody willing to help me out? I can also pay using PayPal.
send me a PM.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote