Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 06-07-2012, 02:48 AM   #16
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Done.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 03:00 PM   #17
fenuks
Enthusiast
fenuks began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Thank you Kovid.
It's been some time since I updated my recipes, so I had to make some changes. Please include them in new calibre release.
recipes
fenuks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-15-2012, 03:38 PM   #18
fenuks
Enthusiast

I've updated some of my recipes. recipes.zip.
Additionally, please remove webhosting_pl.recipe file from builtin_recipes.zip, since page webhosting.pl is no longer updated. Thanks.
Old 12-14-2012, 01:35 AM   #19
fenuks
Enthusiast

Some updates on my recipes.
recipes
Old 02-16-2013, 09:04 AM   #20
fenuks
Enthusiast

I've prepared some updates and new recipes. zip. I have also updated Wprost and PC Lab recipes (didn't working at least few months, I'm not an author of these recipes).

Additionally there's a bug (I think) in calibre since 0.9.16. It's do not occur often, for now I noticed it only in one of recipes I made, named FilmWeb. Due this bug images are not downloaded. I've attached full logs in zip archive. Error message is as following:
Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "site-packages/calibre/web/fetch/simple.py", line 392, in process_images
TypeError: must be string, not None
Calibre v0.9.15 download FilmWeb recipe correctly and it (recipe) wasn't changed in calibre 0.9.15 or later versions.

Last thing: relative urls in articles.
Many pages uses relative urls, so if you want follow that link in downloaded ebook, ebook viewer will show an error message like this:
Code:
Unable to run the command specified. The file or folder file:///tmp/calibre_0.9.19_tmp_Fte5JQ/e7NVOt_ebook_iter//tmp/calibre_0.9.19_tmp_r4kWHA/3gABsQ_plumber/feed_0/article_0/index.xhtml does not exist.
It can be fixed by adding code to preprocess_html which adds index to these links, but for some reason it's not working for all recipes. I think it would be nice idea to add to calibre recipes API variable e.g. url_index and if it would be set, calibre would add this string to all relative links.
Thanks.
Advert
Old 02-16-2013, 10:50 AM   #21
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

That image download bug only affects gif images and will be fixed in the next release.

You cant use a single url_index variable since every url could have a different base. Try using postprocess_html not preprocess_html to rewrite the links.
Old 02-16-2013, 12:00 PM   #22
fenuks
Enthusiast

I see, will try postprocess_html then, thanks.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:53 PM   #23
chemik111
chemik111 began at the beginning.

Device: paperwhite
hey,
may I ask for this one

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ftn4v8

if there are some problems or issues, i have to admit that i don't know what i'm doing
chemik111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:08 PM   #24
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

It will be in next weeks release.