Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-16-2022, 06:26 PM   #1
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Amazon’s Prime Day(s) will be on July 12-13

I just noticed on Amazon that Prime Day(s) will be on July 12-13 this summer.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 05:51 PM   #2
mlewis78
Guru
mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 (7"); HDX 8.9"; Ipad2
Has anyone here bought anything? I only ordered two packages of KF94 masks, 8.39 each (packs of 50), black. Other colors were about $25.
mlewis78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 08:30 PM   #3
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlewis78 View Post
Has anyone here bought anything? I only ordered two packages of KF94 masks, 8.39 each (packs of 50), black. Other colors were about $25.
Not yet, and I’ve got a $2 credit that needs to be used!

My gym bag gave up the ghost in the past two days and I thought that would be a slam dunk. I want as near an exact replacement as possible; smallish with two zippers, i.e, a wet side and a dry side. Not there, as near as I can find. Everything’s too big and with at most a wet pocket. I’ll look again tomorrow.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 09:35 AM   #4
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlewis78 View Post
I got a new robot vacuum. I had been waiting till Prime Day to buy a new canister vacuum to supplement a cheap robot vac that wasn't doing a great job. But then I saw a nice robot vac (a brand I was pleased with previously) at less than half price, and jumped on it. With the $20+ in Amazon credits from Prime Day offers, it was a great deal, and it eliminates the need for an upgraded canister vac. So I'm quite happy.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 10:18 AM   #5
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I bought a few smaller items yesterday and one of those indicated it had been discounted for Prime Day. So one accidental Prime Day discount of just $2 or $3. I haven't seen anything else I am in the market for this year, but they do have some good sales going on. Trying not to spend much though since inflation is so high right now; had to tighten the budget, especially the grocery budget...
Old 07-13-2022, 01:13 PM   #6
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy

I just purchased an Eve Room - Indoor air quality sensor to monitor air quality (VOC), temperature & humidity to use with Apple HomeKit. It normally sells for $99.95 but they had it at 40% off for Prime Day at $59.97. That was too good of a deal to pass up. But I'm done now for Prime Day purchases.