Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 05-11-2015, 08:18 AM   #1
brownro
brownro began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy pro
Moon reader Pro page numbers

Does anyone know how I can view the page number of my book. On the bottom right hand comer of the page it just gives me a percentage.
brownro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 02:07 PM   #2
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
If you want the page in the book I don't think you can. You have the page in the chapter showing in the middle, right? I thought you could change what's in the status bar, but I can't find it. If you tap where the battery and time is in the status bar on the left that gives you book info including current page number.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 03:48 PM   #3
crane3
Guru
crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fire hdx 8.9, Tab S2, Tab S5e, Aura ONE
It's possible. In fact, I had the page number displayed when I first started to use Moon+. After a while, I disabled it because it occasionally hid part or all of the last line on the page. I don't use the page numbers to keep my place.

I think that it is part of the visual control section of Moon+ but don't really remember. Just touch the 3 dots at the top right or something like that to get to the different controls.
crane3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 04:30 AM   #4
archz2
Connoisseur
archz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (10th gen) - 6", OnePlus 9RT - MoonReader Pro
Just came here searching to disable the page numbers that were showing in the middle of the text of the book and were also intruding the highlights of whatever text that had the page number in between it.

Found the option!

Go to Visual options>Miscellaneous>Show print edition page numbers(epub3) to toggle it.
archz2 is offline   Reply With Quote