In Conversion-->Look & feel-->Styling I added the following CSS code:

Quote:
.calibre6 {
font-family:sans-serif !important;
font-size:16px !important;}

.prosequote {
font-family:sans-serif !important;
font-size:16px !important;}
(I found the above CSS classes in the epub with the Inspector in the calibre Viewer.)

The font-size works, but font-family has no effect no matter what value I put in there (I also tried Arial and "Times New Roman"). Any idea what I am doing wrong? (This is on Windows 10)

TIA

ilias
ALiSMoNiToS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 11:44 PM   #2
ALiSMoNiToS
ALiSMoNiToS began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket PC
Adding more details to my previous post, this is an epub to pdf conversion in calibre 3.48 on Windows 10.
ALiSMoNiToS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 11:45 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Those classes are in the final document (the conversion output) not the initial one. You need to use classes for what is in the initial document. See https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/con...n.html#styling use the debug pipeline option to inspect the classes in the input document.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote