Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 05-08-2011, 01:38 AM   #1
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
How do I get Spanish to Spanish Dictionary

Hi all!

This forum is very very help full! is there somebody that know how I can get a spanish to spanish dictionary for PB902 fw ver 2.0.6

thanks
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:26 AM   #2
darknessEC
Enthusiast
darknessEC doesn't litterdarknessEC doesn't litter

Device: PocketBook 903
Try this:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7A3KEX9W

I hope it were helpfull for you.
darknessEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:16 AM   #3
oorraaggee
oorraaggee began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook 603
Hi !
I'm looking for a spanish-french dictionary. (I have found one but I'm unable to convert a file .exe to a .dic ...)
Many thanks for your help !
oorraaggee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:37 AM   #4
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
Thanks !!I copy the file into the dictionaries folder, but, when i try to select the dictionary, do not show up on the menu..
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknessEC View Post
Try this:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7A3KEX9W

I hope it were helpfull for you.
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:59 AM   #5
darknessEC
Enthusiast
darknessEC doesn't litterdarknessEC doesn't litter

Device: PocketBook 903
I did the sames steps and in my case all is OK (folder: system\dictionaries).
darknessEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 04:39 PM   #6
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydive View Post
Thanks !!I copy the file into the dictionaries folder, but, when i try to select the dictionary, do not show up on the menu..
I had the same problem - then went into general configuration, and unticked some of the Abby dictionaries (between languages unknown to me). After that, all of my custom added dictionary now show when reading books.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote