Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-10-2010, 11:02 AM   #16
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
I haven't put any hacks on my K2 yet, but the geniuses here talk about dfferent hacks for fonts, screensavers. They have never steered me wrong.
Hey - your 1,000th post!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:10 AM   #17
suecsi
Rock Chick
suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle DX, Kindle 3G
I crossed my fingers and tried the screensaver hack - and my lovely hubby is staring out at me from one of the 5 photos of him I put on there . I did have a few odd moments - though not 'brick' ones, when it appeared to not recognise some of the files and flash a grey screen at me, but this was solved by a complete Restart and then voila! Alternating screensavers as it should be.

I've turned off wireless for the moment so I don't have to get the standard ones back, and I'll be watching for when the 2.5 hack is done.

suecsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-11-2010, 02:18 PM   #18
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Hey - your 1,000th post!
Wow, I didn't even notice! How unOCD of me.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 10:21 AM   #19
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by suecsi View Post
I crossed my fingers and tried the screensaver hack - and my lovely hubby is staring out at me from one of the 5 photos of him I put on there . I did have a few odd moments - though not 'brick' ones, when it appeared to not recognise some of the files and flash a grey screen at me, but this was solved by a complete Restart and then voila! Alternating screensavers as it should be.

I've turned off wireless for the moment so I don't have to get the standard ones back, and I'll be watching for when the 2.5 hack is done.

Actually, that's not really a screesaver. It's technically a battery waster. All it does is cause you to end up using the batter for something the screen doesn't actually need.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote