Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-15-2010, 07:53 PM   #1
tamzilla
Zealot
tamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with others

Device: nook, Ipod touch
Free Book (Barnes & Noble) - Dispatches from a Public Librarian

If anyone is a fan of McSweeney's, Scott Douglas has collected his postings from Dispatches from A Public Librarian and has published them along with some other library related essays. You can download it for free from Barnes & Noble:

Dispatches from a Public Librarian by Scott Douglas

It's published by Smashwords, so you might be able to find it elsewhere if you are not a fan of B&N.
tamzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:00 PM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Yup, it's free on Smashwords, I've had it in my library for a while. If anyone has read it please let us know what you think.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-17-2010, 10:49 PM   #3
tench
Connoisseur
tench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toys

Device: Sony PRS-505
Can anyone post a link to it on Smashwords or describe how to search that website? I'm finding it impossible to find the book there.

Edit: Nevermind, I found it at manybooks.net here.

Last edited by tench; 02-17-2010 at 10:54 PM.
tench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:56 AM   #4
greencat
Freebie finder
greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony, Kindle
Here it is at Smashwords:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/5022?ref=me

If I'm struggling with a site's search engine I use Google instead. Typing this (without quotes) into Google:

"site:smashwords.com scott douglas"

turned up this one.

Last edited by greencat; 02-18-2010 at 12:59 AM.
greencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:52 AM   #5
tench
Connoisseur
tench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toys

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by greencat View Post
Here it is at Smashwords:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/5022?ref=me

If I'm struggling with a site's search engine I use Google instead. Typing this (without quotes) into Google:

"site:smashwords.com scott douglas"

turned up this one.
Thanks Greencat!
tench is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert