Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 05-06-2017, 04:39 PM   #1
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
FREE HTML Checker 3.0 Available as a Giveaway of the Day.

Giveaway of the Day has Fast HTML Checker 3.0, "A tool used for searching sites for HTML5 and CSS errors," free today.

The blurb:
A tool used for searching sites for HTML5 and CSS errors. It begins checking from the starting page and goes through all pages one by one until it checks all pages on the site. If Fast HTML Checker finds an error, it shows its position in the document and the error reason. Fast HTML Checker includes a feature-rich web site crawler, which supports different user authentication types such as SSL certificate and form login.

This giveaway may have some limitations, but it won't be a trial version or hobbled one.

GiveAwayoftheDay users presently give the software a 78% approval rating, which in my experience is very high, and the software very likely to be a good product.

The things that this software can be used for is waaaaay out of my areas of expertise. And I hang around a different forum. I do know that html5 appears to be the wave of the future in creating at least some ebooks. So, maybe this will be of help to those of you who are ebook creators. If not, well, I had good intentions anyway. Please do not pan my post; if you have some valid criticism, please make it kindly, considering the limitations of my knowledge. And I may not check back on this thread anyway.

GiveAwayoftheDay's deals end at 3 a.m. U.S. ET, if I am not mistaken.

https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/fast-html-checker/.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote